- Carriers ask too much of a revenue share on ad and marketing campaigns:
* If it’s too costly, don’t do it. It’s business. I’m not in business to keep you in business.
* Our customer acquisition and retention costs are really high. Customer only has 1 carrier (and take a lot of time and energy deciding). They can get content from a dozen, two dozen places.
- Carriers unfairly block applications and things people want to download onto their phones:
* If the application doesn’t work well, customer doesn’t call the one who made the app, call 611. We have to deal with it.
* Customer experience is paramount.
You’re not sharing data on customers, age, location, etc, which hinders our ability to target them with services, etc:
*Has to be worth it. Generally, he who controls the data, controls the game. Very valuable. Have to give us a reason to share it.