Some Things I’m Thankful For:

  • My daughters’ smiles and laughs. The laughter of all children.
  • Love from my family.
  • Having a wonderful, intelligent life partner I find very attractive.
  • Having gotten through the year whole, and intact, suffering only a few slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, but also the kindness of honest business people willing to deal in a straightforward, upright way.
  • The business opportunities that came my way when I least expected. The other opportunities I was able to create from whole cloth. The help of others in creating them.
  • Being in a wonderfully exciting industry at a fabulously rich time, and an industry at one of the fundamental aspects of what makes us human -- communication -- while serving to change that very thing.

No comments: